Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Not Feeling Well

After teaching my grade 4/2 students how to make spaghetti, if felt dizzy and my whole body were really tired and shaking. Then, around 2:20 my vision became so blurry and my back neck was really hurting me. I was a bit scared that might be my blood pressure was too high, so I didn’t finish teaching with my grade 6 students and I went down stairs and asked someone could send me to the hospital. So someone phoned to the office and glad the secretary and the driver brought me to the hospital.

I was glad that when I arrived at the hospital there were no many people waiting to see the doctor. The nurse checked my blood pressure and it's normal I was really wondering why I felt dizzy every time I bowed down my head. A few minuts after, the doctor diagnosed and prescribed medicine. After paying my bill and got my medicine, I went home and cook porridge before I would take the medicine. It's not for my dinner yet since the doctor told me not to take the medicine without eating first so I cooked porridge so that my tummy would not be empty. To make the long story short, after eating the porridge I took the four kinds of medicine that the doctor prescribed for me. After 30 minutes of taking the medicine, I was struggling breathing so I phoned my friend and she came to my house and she brought me to the hospital again. I was around 5:30 in the afternoon.

When we arrived there, the nurse put something on my pointer finger to check my breathing and not long minutes she called someone to bring a wheel chair and brought me to the emergency room and they let me lie down on the bed and put the oxygen immediately. Then the doctor came and checked my heart beating, and interview a little bit. And this time, I told the doctor that I'm having my period because on the first doctor I forgot to tell him that I am having period which is quite important as well.

My friend, Phi chu wanted me to stay in the hospital for a night but the doctor explained that the hospital is overloaded already so no more space for me. Since my breathing is getting back to normal, and there’s no need for me to stay a night in the hospital. So the doctor prescribed another 4 kinds of medicine. When I asked the person at the pharmacy, what were those medicine for and she said….Please look at the photos of the medicine and I would write something on each picture.
This is quite okay because this is anti histamine

This is not okay for me because this is for stomach pain, I never complained to the doctor that I was having a stomach pain and I was wondering why he prescribed me this kind of medicine. So scary! I remember, a few national friends of mine, told me many years ago,...." Never go to the hospital here at night time because most of the doctors are practioners and sometimes they'll mistaken to prescribe medicine for you" I never believe this before but now I experience it so I better believe. I guess, not all practioners will really mistaken to prescribe medicine. Actually, the doctor who checked me out. He is not sure friendly. I guess, he has having problem or tired....whatsoever!...hmmm speaking of medicine for stomach pain, might be the doctor misunderstood me when I told him that I'm having my period and that's why he precribed medicine for stomach pain...he might thought I waas in pain.......funny..or he just mistaken...well ..well...I don't know really....
This is for ulcer, simethecone tablet. I was wondering again why the doctor precribed this kind of medicine the fact is, I never had ulcer and I never complained to him that I had ulder. I was glad that I asked the person at the pharmacy what were for those medicine, since it's written in Thai language. I wanted to complain to the doctor why he prescribed me these medicine but I was so weak yesterday I better went home and take some rest. Anyways, the medicine that he prescribe it will expire in 2012 so I better keep it and bring it home.

This is after a few minutes of having medicine in the emergency room. I took picture of me while the nurses were away. LOL!
Here's my faithful friend, she never left me at the hospital. She looks after me like her little sister. Today, she came to my apartment many times to check me out if I was okay. And brought something to eat also. How about my mayo diet clinic? Well, since last night, I stopped it because of the medicine that I am taking. I don't know when I am going to start it again.

So today, I rested alot....and I thank God that I am feeling better now...the dizziness not really much unlike yesterday so tomorrow I will go to school.....

No comments:

Post a Comment