Thursday, September 24, 2009

Hadsayaw Beach

Last Monday, I was so busy tiding my apartment, it was around 4 o’clock in the afternoon I was about to take a nap but my friend came and picked me up and told me that her officemates were waiting for us. And I asked her why and she said her officemates wanted me to go see the sunset at the beach just 15 minutes drive from the town. Since the invitation it would be not forever so I said yes and got dress and went with them.

On our way to the beach, we passed nice green scenery. I was very quiet inside the car and pondering lots of things. And my emotions started rising up, so I immediately command my mind, and heart not to be so dramatic.
When we arrived to the beach, oh my… the sunset was so beautiful and the place itself is so pretty. There were many people hanging around. We wanted to eat at the restaurant there unfortunately no more food left for us because we went there quite late.

I took this photo when the car was running.

My friend
Quiet beach
I truly enjoyed my trip to Hadsayaw beach. I hope I can visit that place again before I finally fly away.

1 comment: