Thursday, September 3, 2009

Changed My Planned

Tomorrow, I am going to teach my grade 5 students how to make sandwiches burgers. I made the patties and cooked them already. At first, I was thinking to teach them tuna sandwiches. Since, they’ve always been tasted tuna sandwiches so I’ve changed my planned. Instead of making tuna sandwiches, I’ll be teaching them, chicken patties sandwiches. I’ve tasted the patties that I’ve made and they’re delicious.

Every year, I always love to do something different things with my students. I always think of something that they’ll like. And I would always love to treat my students like buying some food for them. And by making sandwiches, spaghetti, macaroni salad, it is the way that I can express that I truly love them. Not only in words but in deed as well.

Generally, what I’ve earned from the school, my students have always been part of it because I never forgot to buy something for them…might it be a little thing such as candies, biscuits, etc. I always remember them, when I received my salary every month. So, this remaining months, I have alot in my mind to give something to them. My biggest desire that they'll be able to experience and encounter the True LOVE of my ETERNAL FATHER.

No comments:

Post a Comment