Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Looking for another company

It has been awhile that I never checked this blog. I will really try my best to update this blog as soon as possible.

I've been thinking what to write on this blog as of now, I've been focusing on my other blog. Actually, I have lots of experience I suppose to post on this blog due to the internet connection that I am having now, it's quite limited so I wasn't able to write much.

Speaking of internet connection, I will try to inquire the other company, if they'll can still install the cable thing. The advantages of having a cable internet connection is it's unlimited unlike the one that I've been using for a couple of weeks now. It's a bit expensive so that's the reason that I didn't surf on the net that much.

I hope that the company that I'll be inquiring they will still a cable internet connection.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you
    knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.

    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

    Also visit my blog post: email newsletter templates

    ReplyDelete