Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Electronic Passport

I phoned the DFA office today and I asked about my passport, if I could still use my non-electronic passport to travel beyond Asian continents. Though, it will expire in 2 years and 8 months from now.


Good thing that I never just assumed that I could still use my passport because the person who answered my call immediately advised me to get the electronic passport because it’s very important for me to do. Anyways, I still have plenty of time to renew my passport soon. So, hopefully, by next week, I will do renewing my passport and it will be released in 15 working days.


Actually, I wanted to do the renewal tomorrow but for some reasons I have to delay as provision arrives and also I have to prioritize the things that I have been working for a couple of days already. So, the most important comes first….. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment