Friday, August 28, 2009

Blog Title

I’ve been into creating blogs for a couple of weeks now. I’ve created two new blogs, 1. “Here and Beyond,” and 2. “A scope of Everything”….While thinking to make one blog only out of my two blogs that I’ve created. So, this title came out of my mind… “Everything And Everywhere" and according to my mind, this covers my two blogs title already….Speaking of everything this means that nothing left already and everywhere I guess it explains the beyond already…So, I decided to have this one blog instead of having two blogs that have the same aim of writing….Hmmm...double minded now, I guess A scope of Everything is a very cool blog title..mmmm I am not going to delete that blog. I guess, somehow I will be able to write something on it, too.....

No comments:

Post a Comment